Our new Symphony Series instruments are our finest products, aimed at the serious musician and incorporating features normally only found in instruments costing three times the price. We are very proud of this new series as it represents the very best quality available under $1,000 in the Australian Market and is the result of many months of planning and design.
The all new Symphony Series 4/4 violin is a truly beautiful instrument with a tone and response that exceeds all expectations at this price. The violin features
- Selected Solid Spruce Top
- Flamed Maple Back and Sides
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Ebony Pegs
- Ebony Tailpiece
- Oil and Spirit mixed varnish allowing the wood to breathe
- Top quality bridge and strings
- Octagonal Pernambuco stick violin bow
- Fully Lined Ebony Frog with Parisian Eye
- Silver Plated Copper Wire Lapping
- Genuine quality horsehair
- Deluxe Rectangular Case with velvet lined interior and inbuilt hygrometer
Compare the Symphony series 4/4 Violin to others in Australia costing upwards of $1,000 and you will see the value is unparalleled in the market. As with all our instruments the Symphony Series violins have a full 2 year warranty against manufacturing faults and come to you professional set up, tuned and ready to play
There are no reviews yet.